The Barn-Chapel

Visit the Barn-Chapel Photo Gallery

The barn was part of the original farm. From 1948 until about 2009 it was the arts & crafts room for summer camps (See photos below and notice the same wagon wheel lights). Since 2010 it has been a small 40-seat chapel available upon request for guests. It has heat and air conditioning. 

Visit the Barn-Chapel Photo Gallery